We are currently seeking highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. As an SDR, your main responsibilities will include prospecting, conducting cold calling, and qualifying leads. Our ideal candidate should have previous experience in the technology sector with strong prospecting and cold-calling skills with a track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Develop and execute on outbound email sequence campaigns and cold calling strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for our SaaS solutions and services.
- Proactively develop new relationships with prospective clients, setting up appointments, and demos.
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity quotas to ensure company revenue objectives are met.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our SaaS solutions, industry trends, and competition.
- Help negotiate and drive renewals and incremental account growth.
- Help UTG expand into new markets by identifying target companies and industries and qualifying new opportunities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Minimum 2 years of B2B selling experience preferably in SaaS, cybersecurity, or IT is a plus.
- Passion for sales and building positive relationships with customers.
- Experience owning the full sales cycle – prospecting, qualification, discovery, and closure.
- Strong prospecting and cold-calling skills with a track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota.
- Experience with Salesforce or Hubspot is an asset.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English, Dutch, Spanish.
- High level of initiative with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, results-driven, solution oriented, competitive and driven to succeed.
- Proactive, flexible attitude to work with and a willingness to constantly learn and improve.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Desire to participate and thrive in a team environment.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
In this role, you’re in direct control of your success as the compensation is a combination of base salary plus commission on closed deals. If you are a motivated and results-oriented sales professional with relevant experience, we invite you to apply and join our dynamic and growing team at UTG!
Please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.